Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 37 - lundi


7 mars 2011
            As the sixth week begins, the pupils of the Standard Course A-1 have again been shifted about to meet their general needs for grammar and speaking. In my class, four of us have been together before and four are new. Tomorrow, there could be another influx of members depending on how the “novices” scored on their entrance test. Even though I am still quite the beginner, today was very comfortable for me regarding assignments, understanding, and speaking.
            Eric is again my teacher, this time for the Intensive Course. His demeanor is enjoyable, so I’m glad to be in his class. This is considered A2, which will be a proper challenge since it takes me a bit longer than the rest of the students to speak. Nonetheless, it feels like a good fit, too.
            I stayed at Azurlingua (school) to read emails and do homework until 4:35. By then my eyes were not focusing too well on things close up; it was time to head to the apartment. When I arrived home, Michele was taking a nap, so I found quiet things to do in my room. We shared a pot of tea after she woke up, then I prepared supper. It’s in the oven. I will try reading a French newspaper while it bakes.
            That’s really all for the day, Dear Reader. May your day be a good one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment