Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 58 - lundi


28 mars 2011
            Today went quickly. In the morning, I spent time writing my reflections of the weekend. At school I tried to upload pictures to Photobucket, but I couldn’t connect to the Wi-Fi. I’ll try again tomorrow.
            Mariette was back as our teacher of the Standard Course. Last week she was teaching for another school.
            After school I stopped at the grocer down the street for a few fruits and vegetables; then to the little supermarket for a few things more; then homeward.
            For supper I made a Hamburger Casserole. It was worth the wait. I was only able to download some of my pictures before bedtime, so the report of the Paris adventure is still on hold. Maybe it can be finished tomorrow.
            In the election, it seems that the “right”, UMP, has gained seats. This is the party of Sarcozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment