Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 59 - mardi

29 mars 2011
Today was a lovely warm day in Nice. In the Standard Course we learned about forms to write with passive voice. This seemed most difficult to grasp for the German speakers in the class, but I think we all had an understanding of it by the time class ended.
After school, Mariette, Rosa, Radovan and I went to a tapas bar. We spoke in French nearly the entire time.  I doubt that the language will ever feel natural to me, but it is becoming much more familiar and easier to express thoughts in a timely manner.
By the time I arrived home it was already 8:00 p.m. I felt really tired - could have been the wine, but it was only one glass. It's probably a good night to get to bed early.
Good night, Dear Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment