Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 60 - mercredi


30 mars 2011

            Today is the sixtieth day of my French sabbatical. My thoughts are definitely turning towards my return to the States. After school today I went to a travel agency to plan my trips through the rest of my European stay. If I take two flights, each will cost 426 Euros = $637. I’m going to check online for other prices now that I have an idea of the airlines and airports suggested by the travel agent. The trip to Luxembourg City could be by train. It would cost much less.
            In class we learned how to form the present conditional tense. My mind is awhirl trying to sort out the forms for this tense, the future simple, and the imperfect. I understand the different uses – that’s a great step – but I need to practice a lot to clear the fog regarding the forms. All helps me to read the newspapers and my children’s storybook with much more understanding, however.
            There is little else to report today. I’m unsure as to where all of March disappeared, but the days are definitely warmer and brighter. May your day be bright, Dear Reader. A bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment